Who is controller of the processing of your personal data?
Islalink Holding, S.L. is CONTROLLER for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs the USER that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
The operations envisaged to carry out the processing To maintain a commercial relationship with the user are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- To send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- In the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: to carry out market research, statistical analyses, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They shall be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal requirements dictating their safekeeping and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their total destruction.
whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by the privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Islalink Holding, S.L.. C/ Goya, 59 2ª B – 20001 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the DATA CONTROLLER through Islalink Holding, S.L.. C/ Goya, 59 2ª B – 20001 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org